Honeywell Application Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Fully understand the product lifecycle and seek means to reduce cost of the product and processes.
- Some experience in software, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop new technologies and applications for products
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the OEM
- Develop and mentor members and junior engineers in both technical issues and in proper behaviors with internal and external customers.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Job ID: HRD1167
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.