Honeywell CE support - material analyst in Brno, Czech Republic
CE support - material analystPerform material analysis and write technical reports.
Be responsible for:
- Perform material analysis in material laboratory.
- Samples preparation (mounting, grinding, polishing, etching)
- Samples observation (LM, SEM)
Technical reports creation in English.
Education in Material Engineering / background in material engineering
- Experience with material analysis of wide spectrum of materials (solders)
- At least 2-3 years of relevant practical experience (Master and PhD experience may be considered as relevant experience if appropriate)
- Expertise in all collaborative tools in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English knowledge – ability to communicate in English
- Job ID: 00353169
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.