Honeywell Footwear VE/CE Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Footwear VE/CE Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of an engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Safety products. You will work closely with engineering leadership on managing data collection and processing, documenting product specifications and processes, and technical illustrations. You will help coordinate project planning and scheduling, act as a liaison between engineering groups, and provide data reporting for both internal and external customers.
- Promoting adoption and use of knowledge management in the team through the development and support of KM activities
- Maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization
Facilitating the smooth functioning of the team SharePoint Portals
25 Project management
25 Communication management
25 Knowledge management
YOU MUST HAVE
- University Education in footwear production and footwear technology mandatory
- Min. 3-5 years experiences in footwear manufacturing processes and technology is necessary. Experience with footwear development is welcome.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Footwear CAD system and Microsoft office tools
- SAP system experience is welcome
Nonexempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD1418
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.