Honeywell NPI Quality Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
NPI Quality Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Exciting opportunity for a dynamic, results orientated Senior Quality engineer to drive the quality deliverables during the New Product
Introduction (NPI) process.
Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) design and manufacture Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This industry is highly regulated and has inherent
Safety requirements. Our customers demand the highest level of quality and reliability. HIS is part of a wider. Safety & Productivity Solutions Quality team so offers the
successful candidate potential future opportunities in a wide range of opportunities in many areas of quality.
- NPI Quality will be involved in the full lifecycle of NPI ie from the early phases of NPI to ensure customer critical to quality parameters are fully defined, through to product release
- Act as the customer advocate. This will mean the role will be active in Observational Voice of The Customer (OVOC)
- Focus on deployment/coaching of an Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) system.
- Work with the cross functional team to ensure we have a robust risk mitigation process (FMEA) and effective process.
- Capability to deliver products with a high quality standard. Opportunity to actively utilize Six Sigma tools on a day to day basis to drive improvement.
- Drive validation test planning to ensure there is no unexpected variation in our processes and design.
- Identify key product variation risks and design Continual Conformance Testing (CCT) plans
- Reliability test planning to understand the level of redundancy built into our designs to ensure in application our products fully
meet customer’s needs.
-Drive the compliance to NPI deliverable and ensure quality risks are clearly highlighted during the (Product Acceptance Committee) PAC reviews
40 Execute project tasks
15 Participate in project meetings
25 Identify areas improvement
20 Communicate non-compliance incidents
- Minimum Degree in Engineering/Quality or similar discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a continuous improvement role in a medium/high volume manufacturing environment,
- An in-depth understanding of APQP
- Knowledge of reliability theory and test methods
- General knowledge across a diverse range of engineering processes, covering textile, mechanical, chemical, electro/mechanical
- In depth knowledge of designing and implementing process based management systems principles and tools.
- Working knowledge of the NPI process
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Black Belt preferred
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD4042
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.