AT&T Q&A Specialist in Brno, Czech Republic
Q&A Specialist is responsible for Quality Processes within GCSC operation. His main focus will be on Call Quality audits and ticket quality. He/She will work in close conjuction with operation teams and their team leaders and managers. He/She will also act as SME for Quality processes within GCSC space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Audits for Call And Ticket quality
• Addressing quality issues to Operation teams
• Quality Reporting
• Process owner for Quality processes
• Support operation teams with process expertise.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Very good understanding of GCSC operation
• Able to make objective audits
• Reporting skills (Excel)
• Analytical skills. Able to identify and address trends
• Very good communication skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively with the operation teams.
• Professionalism at all times, assertiveness and accountability, good timekeeping, flexibility
• Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities and comfortable making decisions
• Drive enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and self-motivation, respect for colleagues, desire to learn