Honeywell Reliability Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
- Define, implement and drive Reliability processes during NPI projects
- Drive the Reliability targets and test methods. Understand Honeywell targets and market needs and expectations
- Define Reliability test plans and coordinate the implementation of those into the product test plans
- Ensuring completion of Reliability tests including test reports on time in accordance with project plan
- Be an expert on Reliability evaluation
- Be the focal person for Reliability NPI matters
- Assist with integrating know how into DFMEAs during NPI phases
- Design ALT testing for new products
- Identify when to use HALT and design HALT testing in early stages of the development
Education & Experience:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree required, Graduate degree preferred.
•At least 5 years work experience and strong knowledge related to the design or in Product Testing (validating product functionality and performance characteristics against Product Requirement Specification). Knowledge of reliability testing and analysis methods preferred
•The individual must also demonstrate experience in test procedure definition, execution and documentation for final products, sub-assemblies and components
•Six Sigma Green Belt certification mandatory. Black Belt certification preferred
•Experience with EN standards (or equivalent).
•Working knowledge of QS, TS, and APQP standards and processes preferred
•Background in statistical data evaluation techniques
•Knowledge of reliability testing and analysis equipments
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
•Must have demonstrated strong understanding of reliability testing and analysis methods
•Fluent using advanced quality tools
•Big exposure to R&D, Operations and Quality, Integrative thinker, intelligent risk taker
•Written and verbal English language skills
•The individual is willing to travel domestic and/or international
•View for details
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD4041
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.