Honeywell Safety Certification Specialist in Brno, Czech Republic
Safety Certification Specialist
Use your knowledge of engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products by designing, testing and/or validating products/ processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs.
Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
· Bachelor degree in safety / PPE related subject matter or Associate degree with 5- 10 years of compliance safety related experience including quality control, quality assurance, and product certification
· Knowledge of CE and product testing; Project Management Skills
· Ability to work in and across functions
· Experience in product safety regulations
· International Compliance Experience (ISO standards)
· Design for manufacturing experience
· Experience and knowledge of the different manufacturing processes (Industrial Footwear)
· Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma training
- Job ID: req106996
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.