Honeywell Safety Certification Specialist in Brno, Czech Republic
Safety Certification Specialist
· Safety products Certification Specialist works In liaison with quality and R & D managers of the various production units assigning certification files for HON brands centralizing all test reports and certification documentation
· Maintain direct contact with the primary Notified Body for Safety Products following the normative compliance processes required for safety certifications
· Participate in various NPI projects supporting the R & D team
· Ensure safety compliance to the New EU PPE Regulation
· Ensures the follow-up and analysis of customer returns on the logistics platform of communicating the information to the production sites
· Provide guidance and support to NPI team, including cost, schedule needed to conduct testing.
· Provide guidance on regulatory compliance approvals
· Coordinate testing activities with Certification Partners (CTC). Supervise all testing, preparation of documentation, letters, technical specifications and other information requested by external agencies to support the certification effort
· Initiate and oversee product renewals gathering costs, schedule, lead time, sample and documentation requirements to support the effort. Help determine impact to assigned product families and scope of work
· Analysis of customer returns for Honeywell brand on logistics platform
· Supply weekly data to manufacturing sites customer returns for PPM calculation
· Coordinate and communicate project or product testing and needs. Provide technical details in order to get accurate costs/quotes. Communicate and work closely with certification partners in delivery of all product samples, test requirements, problem resolution, in order to complete certification effort by scheduled dates.
· Communicate project deliverables, scope and cost / lead time for assigned projects or products. Provide them updates as requested if issues/concerns arise working with product Marketing
· Work closely with Program management, engineering and other stakeholders providing them with proper guidance on regulatory requirements for NPI and VE/CE project communicating requirements including test samples, labeling and product documentation.
· Coordinate and strategize efficient testing process beginning to end communicating schedule, costs, status; resolve any test setup or test failure issues.
· Bachelor degree in safety / PPE related subject matter or Associate degree with 5- 10 years of compliance safety related experience including quality control, quality assurance, and product certification
· Knowledge of CE and product testing; Project Management Skills
· Ability to work in and across functions
· Experience in product safety regulations
· International Compliance Experience (ISO standards)
· Design for manufacturing experience
· Experience and knowledge of the different manufacturing processes (Industrial Footwear)
· Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma trainingExempt
- Job ID: req113206
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.