Honeywell Software Engineer II - Appl. in Brno, Czech Republic
Software Engineer II - Appl.
Software engineer interested in development and customization of web applications used globally by thousands of users. You are interested in exploring new software engineering best practices or technologies and share them with others.
- Design and develop software, including implementation of unit or integration tests
- Collaborate with product owner or customers on software requirements and backlog preparation
- Follow agile software engineering practices such as scrum, continuous integration, code reviews
- Share your experience and collaborate closely with other team members to ensure smooth development, testing and deployment
- 2+ years of experience in web development in Java and related technologies (Java SE, EE, Spring, JPA, web services)
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge with SQL and some relational DB server
- Knowledge of Atlassian products from user, administrator or developer perspective (e.g. Atlassian platform, AUI, ADG)
- Experience with tuning application stability or performance (JVM, Tomcat application server)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Puppet or similar tools
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Practical experience with continuous integration or continuous delivery pipeline
- Advanced Linux skills
- Job ID: HRD2163
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.