Honeywell Sr Enterprise Architect Cloud in Brno, Czech Republic
Sr Enterprise Architect Cloud
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Our group has oversight over the Enterprise IT infrastructure architecture for Honeywell worldwide. With Enterprise IT strategy of Cloud First, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect that will lead the design and architecture of the Honeywell’s footprint in Public (AWS and Azure) cloud. Extensive knowledge of Azure and AWS services offerings and architecture design skills are essential. Primary responsibilities will be to drive Honeywell Enterprise IT Cloud first strategies and recommend industry best practices for cloud implementation, provide design and deploy effective cloud solutions.This role will report directly to the Infrastructure Solution Architecture Leader within the Enterprise Cloud and Computing team.
- The qualified candidate should have a proven track record of designing/deployment of Public cloud offering primarily in AWS and AZURE.
- The qualified candidate will help to automate the process design, create, develop and manage cloud offering.
- Provides technical leadership for complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level Systems technology
- Produces and reviews solutions ensuring standards are enforced, best practices are implemented, documentation is accurate, and sufficient for deployment.
- Functions as a subject matter expert and internal consultant to IT management.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
50 Lead the design and architecture
30 Drive Honeywell Enterprise IT Cloud first strategies
20 Recommend industry best practices for cloud implementation
- University degree in computer science
- Significant IT Architecture level experience
- Relevant experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, Enterprise IT service provisioning tools, and their role in IT transformation.
- Experience with aPasS, IaaS, PaaS, DaaS, Azure and/or AWS.
- 5-7 years of experience with VMware vRealize Suite Experience with Nutanix and VCE vBlock technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and professional verbally and written
-Ability to work in team environment on assigned tasks and large projects
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD395
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.