Honeywell Sr Semiconductor Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Sr Semiconductor Engineer
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex [industry] products within Honeywell [SBG]. You will develop new products and processes in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches, and preparation of documentation. You will work closely with world class hardware and software engineers during planning, requirements and architecture, design, test and integration phases. You will participate on project reviews and audits.
Use your Digital design experience and skills for new business opportunities, products and processes
Drive new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas
Bring the best practices and mentor junior engineers in their technical areas of responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Some experience in ASIC/FPGA development
- Knowledge of DO-254 Airborne Electronic Hardware development lifecycle
- Good VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
- Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Knowledge of AMBA, PCI, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, OS Linux, scripting languages Perl, Shell, TCL
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer and web navigation skills(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Self ?ⓖ starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Job ID: HRD2298
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.