Honeywell Sr. Technical Manager in Brno, Czech Republic
Sr. Technical Manager
This position represents the point of accountability for both PDQE and certification efforts for projects in Europe supported by PI/EPAC. The PI/EPAC European team will be the main HI European contact/interface for EASA and for European programs/products supported by PI/EPAC across all Honeywell Aerospace. This position requires a demonstrated technical background, proven quality/certification leadership, and the ability to coordinate quality/certification activities to support Honeywell European programs/projects.
- Define and execute Strategy for Honeywell aftermarket STC pursuits in Europe.Coordinate support of Honeywell European TC programs with Honeywell teams globally.
- Coordinate Brno/European certification and quality engineering work with the certification teams in USA. Participate in the development of the European program SOWs by providing inputs for the EPAC team.
- Growing TSO Specialists for AEH (DO-254) and SW (DO-178B/C)
- Organize, lead and participate in preparations of the certification and PDQA training programs and their deployment at Honeywell European sites.
Act as an interface between Honeywell and EASA. Maintain and improve the existing relationships with the EASA and its European subsidiaries.
Bachelor degree in electrical or aerospace engineering
- Demonstrated experience in engineering roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of US and international airworthiness standards and regulations (DO-160, DO-178B, DO-254, ARP-4754 and ARP-4761)
- Having system/SW/Safety DER/CVE approval is advantage
- Hands-on design, development, integration, validation, quality assurance, and certification experience with real-time embedded avionics systems, flight controls and/or electrical/mechanical products
- Familiarity with FAA rules, orders and guidelines in the area of avionics products for aerospace applications
- English is mandatory, French and/or German – beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Job ID: 00338158
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.