Procter & Gamble Control System Engineer / System Engineer for Digital integration - Rakovnik - Czech Republic in Central Bohemia, Czech Republic
As P&G Control System Engineers you will be developing innovative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field leverage mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools and also create industrial software solutions to enable efficient production.
As P&G System Engineer for Digitization you will be responsible to transform and digitize critical workflows and operations including research & development, engineering design, integration,manufacturing and supply network operations.
_We offer_ * Training-on-the-Job * Job-Rotation * Own projects from day one * Challenging and international working environment * Excellent career perspectives * Attractive salary and social benefits
- Minimum of newly graduate from a Master in Electrical (or Automation Control / Information Technology) or Mechatronics Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- High level of own initiative, very autonomous way of working
- Interest in developing into an international career
Title: Control System Engineer / System Engineer for Digital integration - Rakovnik - Czech Republic
Location: CZ-Central Bohemia-Rakovnik
Requisition ID: MFG00005491