TE Connectivity Supplier Development Engineer (SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT ANALYST II) in KURIM, Czech Republic
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
· Active development and maintenance of QMS at dedicated suppliers.
· Improving suppliers’ KPI performance based on SD EMEA strategy and goals.
· Mitigate risks of supplier process induced non-quality.
· Review of customer and internal complaints related to suppliers product/process, verification of corrective, preventive actions and lessons learned.
· Definition, training, deployment and progress tracking for implementation of continuous improvement activities for dedicated suppliers (TPM, 5S+1,OPL etc).
· Coordinates supplier production process release in liaison with Product, Transfer, and APQP Engineering departments.
· Regular quarterly supplier’s performance and scorecard review.
· Participation on audits at supplier’s location according to VDA, ISO TS and TE relevant specification.
· Communication across departments and locations within TE Automotive.
· Direct contact with supplier and customer representatives.
· Review production processes at supplier (R@R, SLP).
· Travelling relevant to business needs.
· Regular reporting, data collection and analysis.
· High school / University education
· Communicative, process focused, goal oriented team player
· Very good presentation, negotiating skills
· Ability to set up priorities, organize and plan with respect to business goals and sustainability
· English verbal + written
· German is an advantage
· Knowledge of ISO TS 16949, VDA 6.3 standards
· Practical knowledge of quality related problem solving and analytical tools (8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why)
· Flow chart, FMEA, Control plan methodology experience
· Experience with injection moulding and assembly process advantageous
· User skills of MS Office
Requisition ID: 2017-84014
Business Unit (Current): Transportation Solutions - Automotive
External Company URL: www.tycoelectronics.com