Concur Accounts Receivable Analyst with German in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Accounts Receivable Analyst with German
Job ID #: 16227
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Administrative
Department: Global Finance-EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
The A/R Analyst role is part of the Finance & Accounting team, reporting to the Global Accounts Receivable Supervisor. This position is responsible for the timely collection of Concur’s Accounts Receivables by coordinating and utilizing internal and external resources, reviewing and explaining customer contracts, and establishing strong relationships with our client base.
For this reason, it is crucial that the Accounts Receivable Analyst possesses outstanding communication and customer service skills and a keen eye for detail, in order to be able to assist with identifying and communicating any billing discrepancies to the billing department for immediate correction.
The role will imply a combination of back-office activities (working with data, analyzing), as well as customer interactions (external customers / internal customers or stakeholders) – when presenting data analysis results, issue resolutions, dispute statuses in AR system, and recommendations for improvement. Even though, on daily basis you are going to use English, there will be instances where the communication with our customers and partners must be done in German, so fluency in both languages is required.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here. This position offers a limited contract for one year, with the possibility of change for a permanent contract subsequently.
• Work proactively with clients to ensure timely payments; manage collections portfolio in Europe Middle East Africa Region (EMEA), by utilizing communication skills, both verbal and written
• Generate customer statements to reflect any open invoices, debit memos, credit memos, and payments; identify collection barriers and work cross-functional with internal and external resources to resolve issues
• Assist collections and treasury accounting teams with accounts receivable reconciliations, issue resolution, and process improvements; maintain collection and dispute statuses in AR system
• Assist with identifying and communicating any billing discrepancies to the billing department for immediate correction
• Contact customers to resolve invalid credit card or bank account details; distribute credit memos to customer and process any due refunds
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc reporting as needed
• Bachelor degree in a finance-related field or related-experience would be preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; fluency in English and German
• Experience with collections, accounts receivable, or in a service support interfacing with customers environment
• Experience with an accounting ERP system, Oracle R12 and SAP is a plus; prior experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) could be useful, but not a mandatory requirement
• Analytical mind-set
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize; stress management
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.