SAP Accounts Receivable Collector - English and Spanish Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154140
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
About the role
Monitoring and collection of receivables including overdue receivables for selected group of customers. Proactively calling customers to reassure the time of invoice payment. Investigating on billing discrepancies and responding to external or internal queries through Dispute Cases. May participate in projects and LOB conference calls or case council meetings. Investigating A/R impairments and proposing Sales Allowances. Very important in this role is interaction and communication with other team members and managers in an international environment, and as such it is required advanced communication and language skills.
• Proactively call customers to reassure the time of invoice payment.
• Perform monitoring and collection of receivables
• Manage open items incl. overdue receivables
• Investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries
• Support the hotline (incoming calls) – abandoned rate < 5%
• Global O2C / CC cooperation and support
• Business administration
• Fulfillment of pre-set targets
• Advanced written and spoken English and Spanish
• Excellent “Customer Focus” approach
• Independent communication and negotiation with client on phone
• Ability to deliver daily collection calls (circa 18 calls per day)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Team spirit contribution
• Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
• Accounting and collections knowledge is an advantage
What can you expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Finance field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.