Western Union Accreditation Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Accreditation Analyst
Requisition #: 1701866
Accreditation Analyst - Prague (Part Time 20 Hours)
The primary function of this role is the responsibility for processing accreditations and reaccreditation in accordance with Global Compliance policy, ensuring all SLA’s and targets are met. Partner with the business community, handling general reaccreditation and accreditation queries and resolving problems effectively, including assistance to Global regions. Support team members through cross training, sharing knowledge and experience. Provide appropriate cover on administration tasks and where required perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the team leader.
• Ensure all accounts meet Know Your Customer (KYC) /Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements in accordance with UK AML legislation and Global policy.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of AML issues and policy and procedures
• Seek appropriate advice when required whilst maintaining responsibility for decisions
• Identification, investigation and reporting of suspicious activity on accounts to the Compliance department where necessary.
• Address AML queries and provide advice to other areas of the business.
• Complete administrative tasks to aid the efficient running of the department.
• Deliver to all SLA’s and targets
• Maintain accurate records
• Identify and communicate areas of improvement, takes forward initiatives
• Addresses and seeks clarity of any areas of ambiguity
• Contribute to procedure reviews
• Advocates a team approach and contributes to effective team work
• Demonstrates strong WU behaviours in all interactions
• Effective communication skills
• Uses initiative
• Commitment to overcome obstacles to ensure end goal is met
• Manages time and prioritises effectively
• Can raise areas of concern in a constructive manner, considering impact on others and business
• Ability to identify problems and provide workable solutions
• Builds good internal relationships
• Ability to work under pressure to targets and deliver results
• Good analysis skills with an ability to draw an appropriate conclusion
• An understanding of the UK Anti-Money Laundering legislation or willingness to learn
• Responsible for professional development
What’s in it for you?
Competitive global pay and benefits.
Ongoing learning and career development opportunities.
An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
What’s it like here?
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference on a global stage.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future - so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organisation where your hard work can make a difference, then please apply for the role – we would love to hear from you!