ADP Administrative Assistant in Prague, Czech Republic
Administrative Assistant with English
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Payroll team in Prague. This is a great opportunity for you if you enjoy working with data and back office management: you will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. If you are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then this is an opportunity for you!
As Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's clients. You will get the opportunity to develop your analytical skills and your knowledge regarding payroll processes.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate Who we are looking for?
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (A-level)
- English language – Fluent
- Passive knowledge or interest of French Language is a plus
- Detail oriented, team work, passion in administration
- Payroll Training and further career development
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities.
At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
ADP is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
By working in ADP you will have the possibility to expand your network by joining a truly global and multi-cultural work environment and build your career thanks to innovative training and development programs as well as multiple career opportunities in more than 40 offices worldwide.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly value your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
As a Administrative Assistant you will be located in Prague- Czech Republic, in the heart of Europe. Known more for its historical beauties, Prague has known a huge development in the last century. By living in Prague you can have the opportunity to explore a dynamic and entertaining social life thanks to their multiple social events or a more quiet and easy life thanks to the multiple relaxing locations.
Experience, Skills, Academic
Requisition #: 94215
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague