ADP Application Support Consultant in Prague, Czech Republic
The Application Support Consultant I serves as primary support liaison between COS and internal partners and clients, providing application support for all versions of ADP's product offerings. Manages large array of service/product offerings in support of One Stop Shop philosophy. Perform troubleshooting, research and resolution across a wide range of environments. Maintain call/case log information through the ADP CRM system and other ancillary databases as needed. Provides timely feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience. This position may require travel as dictated by management and or client needs.
- Provides support and assistance to Payroll Administration teams, ADP clients, Relationship Management, Implementation and Project Services and COS Shared Services groups.
- Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of payroll and HR. Must have broad understanding of other service/ product offerings in order to facilitate questions / coordinate resolutions in the areas of Tax, HWSE, COBRA FSA, and TLM in support of One Stop Shop philosophy.
- Effectivly utilize tools including; GCM, iRepts, Quickview, SecureMail, PEAK and PMF, DASH, Enterprise, Payforce, Autopay, ReportSmith, the I Product Suite, and Netsecure.
- Manage relationships and serve as primary liaison between COS and other ADP support groups. Maintain call/case log information through ADP CRM systems and utilize other databases and resources as needed
- Understands the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Provide product support to clients by participating in conference calls, webinars and other meetings as required
- Apply a moderate/thorough understanding of payroll and HR fundamentals, process flow and structure to problem solving and communications.
- Assist with mentoring of new associate and Level I associates on the team and facilitate booster training
- Deliver value added project services to clients such as Deferred Comp, Flexible Benefits, Management Reports and other tasks as requested.
- Serve as SME for regional rollouts, changes, compliance issues, and global initiatives
- Serve as primary escalation point for associates on team; provides backup and direction in managers absence
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science or Business/Management
- 2-4 years
Skills and Abilities:
- Provide Support for product / application issues and assigned ADP software and applications.
- Efficiently use and support multiple client-site products and applications.
- Knowledge of Autolink/Autopay related processes and functionality including Paydata entry, DedCalc, PFT, DBALoad, ADP Print, DPA Printback and Checkmate
- The ability to analyze conditions and errors as they relate to the client or database platform and provide resolution paths.
- Product knowledge including but not limited to: Payforce, Enterprise, TLM, Winflex, Netsecure, Whittney, Health and welfare
Requisition #: 94331
Job Title: Application Support Consultant
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Support/Data Processing & System Svcs
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague