Honeywell Benefits Leader in Prague, Czech Republic
Lead as a subject matter expert for benefit initiatives and provide ongoing support to your team and HR leadership. You will manage the benefits guidance for employees, HR professionals and suppliers to provide services for Health and Insurance (H&I), Savings, Pension Services and Supplemental Benefits. You will manage the administration of benefits processes is in line with current government regulations and company policy.
Deliver competitive benefits management programs to reward and retain our employees
Help employees derive maximum value from Honeywell by continuously improving benefit tools and offerings
Provide customer support and empower employees to make informed and strategic benefit decisions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Significant human resources experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to navigate benefits related technology to provide customer resolution
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Advanced Degree in Human Resources
- Job ID: HRD1614
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.