J&J Family of Companies CEE Commercial Lead (Medical Devices) in Prague, Czech Republic
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
CEE Commercial Lead (Medical Devices)
Responsible for driving the commercial and market access strategy for CEE region, enabling excellence in the area of market access of our products and solutions.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Develop strategic commercial insights & recommendations to enhance GTM effectiveness, commercial excellence action plan
• Develop standardized segmentation & targeting approach
• Implement centrally developed standards and tools
• Own SFE, incentive strategy & execution
• Provide pricing guidance and support to CEE and to countries
• Provide guidelines for aligned activities (investment projects, compliance etc…)
• Build and advance pricing capabilities in the region
• Develop and lead pricing community
Tenders & Contracts:
• Define and maintain CEE strategic accounts
• Provide imputes and develop commercial KAM skills and capabilities
• Maximize competitive advantage in tenders, define and execute local strategy
• Implement regional solutions for contracting frameworks
• Is responsible for business insights and drivers with high attention to unmet customers’ needs, developing people around new business model(s);
• Ensures leverage across business units / platforms / functions
• Identifies and prioritizes opportunities for investments and ensures the investment availability;
• Leads a CEE team network composed of several managers, develops organization according to the plan
• Drives organization development and strategy adjustments to address external environment changes and to win in key market segments mid- and long term;
• Proactively challenges status quo in every relevant aspect of the business
• Identifies, assesses and recommends new business opportunities to address local market needs; aligns these opportunities with respective TAs
• Develops and aligns accelerated growth opportunities and investments with LT
• Participates in regional projects & initiatives.
• Ensures coordination and alignment with HR, Finance, Logistics, Legal, HCC and other departments to achieve company non-financial KPIs;
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures across the team;
• Proactively participates in cross-company / cross-function / cross-sector projects at local level
• Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
• Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/US-GCC/Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet)
• On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products
• Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
• A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Devices business required (marketing, selling, project management etc.)
• The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in usage of analytical tools
• A good understanding of Healthcare systems and/or hospital administration
• Great capability to understand the needs of the customers (asking the right questions, challenging status quo) and matching it with our internal capabilities
• Strategic orientation with appropriate use of judgment and risk taking is required.
• Being proactive in information and innovative solutions seeking to generate insights that serve as a competitive advantage is preferred.
• Coaching/mentoring skills to train and develop staff are required.
• A full understanding of internal processes: Sales, Marketing, Business/Strategic Plan, New Product Development, is preferred.
• Strong Leadership skills, Collaboration and Teaming, Sense of Urgency
• Integrity & Credo-based Actions
• Results & Performance Driven
• Talent Management and Organizational Development
• Big Picture orientation with attention to detail.
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and partnering skills within a matrix environment.
• Project Management, Excellent Communications Skills
• Fluent English
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)