Microsoft Corporation CEE Commercial Recruiter in Prague, Czech Republic
If you are an experienced professional in the executive talent acquisition arena, this is your chance to make a significant impact on the future of Microsoft in Central and Eastern Europe.
CEE is one of the most rewarding areas to work in the Talent Acquisition Profession, it provides an exciting platform to attract, assess and secure talent from all industries. The talent you will work with will surprise you every day (in a good way ), will inspire you and will challenge your ability to be successful across so many different cultures…. You will never have two days alike. So you have the innovation, entrepreneurship, collaboration and deep passion that you would expect to find in Microsoft, but then you have this wonderful opportunity to experience the uniqueness of this regions too. A great opportunity to accelerate your career in Talent Acquisition and indeed, in Microsoft.
You will be a CEE Commercial Recruiter, a member of the CEE Talent Acquisition Team. This role will enable and drive our focus for senior critical roles and deepen our knowledge of the competitive landscape for the best talent in the market.
You will be a well-connected individual who is able to drive and own the recruiting efforts of senior level talent for Microsoft with external and internal candidates. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process - from partnering with Business stakeholders, Talent Acquisition professionals and HR Managers on all hiring processes, position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Partnering with Hiring Managers to determine the current and future Talent Acquisition needs, which will include hiring and pipelining directly for critical hires
• Being the gatekeeper for quality of external hiring and succession plans
• Building and maintaining (custodian and owner for) our Compete strategy for talent – who, what, where and when
• Working closely with Talent Sourcing recruiting team to map target organizations, organizational structure and the top targeted talent within those structures
• Providing regular updates on progress as required by the CEE Talent Acquisition Lead and as required by our business
• To develop and maintain relationships/partnership within Europe Global Talent Acquisition teams
• Developing and executing on candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline of talent, including direct sourcing candidates
• To build and maintain competitor knowledge information and data that will provide MS talent Acquisition strategies with a competitive advantage this will include:
o Movers and shakers in our competitors, new appointments – keeping track of top talent in these organizations
o Challenging our status quo for hiring the norm – we want the best potential, not just oven-ready talent, regardless of background
• Qualifying/screening and interviewing prospective candidates
• Performing in-depth research, industry calibration and keeping this information up to date, and reference checking
• Proposing, articulating and negotiating offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.).
• Communicating and collaborating with business partners and stakeholders across the company
Other responsibilities include:
• Establishing, cultivating and maintaining solid working relationships with hiring managers, external relationships & any other internal recruiting partners as determined by the CEE Talent Acquisition Lead
• Maintaining in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top candidates, companies, and competitive industries
• Establishing and mentoring others on effective search methodology and best practices
• Helping to create a strong and robust Global Talent Acquisition organization.
Talent specific Requirements:
• BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience: 5-8 years of recruiting experience in Technology (Services and/or Devices) and/or IT/Digital Consumer sector
• Strong passion for Technology – likely a bit of a geek
• Strong market knowledge of our competitive landscape for talent across CEE
• Fluent English is essential (2nd and or 3rd European language an advantage)
• Proven success in strong relationship management with senior hiring managers and talented professionals
• Ability to understand and articulate stakeholders’ requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful talent decision
• Understanding of compensation, compensation issues and the ability to analyze compensation packages
• Strong process management (systems management), interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
• As well as exceptional communications skills and excellent relationship management ability you will have strong capability in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Negotiation, Systems Thinking approach and meticulous attention to detail.
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Candidate Tracking Systems etc. is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace, where you will have the best tools and technologies at your fingertips and a unique chance for personal development.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.