J&J Family of Companies CEE Strategic Projects Lead (Medical Devices) in Prague, Czech Republic
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
CEE Strategic Projects Lead (Medical Devices)
Effectively drive and coordinate shaping and delivery of CEE strategy and CEE Strategic initiatives, ensuring the premium impact and flawless execution across all key countries and therapy areas
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
CEE strategic initiatives / EMEA initiatives:
• Focus on the CEE / EMEA strategic projects based on CEE Board alignment
• Identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Ensure that internal clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Collect requirements from stakeholders
• Analyze large sets of data and consolidate date into reports
• Review of relevant contracts impacted by the projects
• Communicate with respective stakeholders
• Collect required data from relevant markets
• Monitor progress, schedules and budgets
• Make sure that the projects are executed with excellence and maximized impact
CEE Business Insights:
• Drives collection and deep understanding of market insights & competition
• Drives collection and deep understanding of customer insights (e.g. NPS survey)
• Collects all threats and opportunities, environment changes
• Identifies, assesses and recommends new business opportunities to address local market needs; aligns these opportunities with respective TAs;
• Drives organization development and strategy adjustments to address external environment changes and to win in key market segments mid- and long term;
• Facilitates the shaping and creation of CEE strategy mid- and long term;
• Proactively challenges status quo in every relevant aspect of the business
• Develops and aligns accelerated growth opportunities and investments with LT
• Ensures coordination and alignment with HR, Finance, Logistics, Legal, HCC and other departments to achieve company non-financial KPIs;
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures across the team;
• Proactively participates in cross-company / cross-function / cross-sector projects
• Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
• Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/US-GCC/Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet)
• On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products
• Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Devices business required (marketing, selling, project management etc.)
A good understanding of Healthcare systems and/or hospital administration
Strategic orientation with appropriate use of judgment and risk taking is required.
The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
Being proactive in information and innovative solutions seeking to generate insights that serve as a competitive advantage is preferred.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools (esp. MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Project)
Project management skills; Project management certification (PMP / PRINCE II) as a plus
Coaching/mentoring skills to train and develop staff are required
A full understanding of internal processes: Sales, Marketing, Business/Strategic Plan, New Product Development, is preferred.
Strong Leadership skills, Excellent Communications Skills
Integrity & Credo-based Actions, Results & Performance Driven
Sense of Urgency, Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming
Talent Management and Organizational Development
Big Picture orientation with attention to detail
Strong influencing, negotiation, and partnering skills within a matrix environment.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)