J&J Family of Companies CEE Value Creation Lead (Medical Devices) in Prague, Czech Republic
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
CEE Value Creation Lead (Medical Devices)
Directs the activities related to the alignment of strategic solutions between internal customers and strategic key stakeholders while helping to increase market size/share and improve customer strategic relationships.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
Initiate VAS opportunities and pilots, run pilot with regional if applicable:
• Lead the development of Value Creation Strategy and the implementation and monitoring of programs/initiatives, in close alignment with therapeutic priorities across One MD
• Identify and anticipate untapped market needs that may generate potential opportunities for mutual value solutions, to drive customer loyalty, enhance product portfolio offering, and drive profitable and sustainable growth
• Tailor Key Account strategies to meet the customer needs
• Align with all the stakeholders
• Develop Value creation and KAM capabilities internally
• Develop and lead CEE Value creation network
Ensure execution excellence during implementation phase:
• Oversees the execution of customer-specific value creation plans which include analyses such as: external and internal needs, clinical outcomes, quality indicators, and stakeholder alignment, among others
• Quantifies and ensures the quality, timeliness, and cost effective manner in which strategic value solution programs are implemented and recommends improvements and enhancements
• Aligns the organization around untapped customer needs, strategic solutions, and mutual value opportunities, as they apply to the company's value offerings, and marketing plans
• Identify strategic business partners and vendors to create, service, and support mutual value offerings and programs
• Drives organization development and strategy adjustments to address external environment changes and to win in key market segments mid- and long term
• Proactively challenges status quo in every relevant aspect of the business
• Identifies, assesses and recommends new business opportunities to address local market needs; aligns these opportunities with respective TAs
• Develops and aligns accelerated growth opportunities and investments with LT
• Participates in regional projects & initiatives. Provide regional input back to EMEA and collaborate on the further development of the tools, pilots
• Ensures coordination and alignment with HR, Finance, Logistics, Legal, HCC and other departments to achieve company non-financial KPIs;
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures across the team;
• Proactively participates in cross-company / cross-function / cross-sector projects at local level
• Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
• Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/US-GCC/Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet)
• On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products
• Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
• A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Devices business required (marketing, selling, project management etc.)
• A good understanding of Healthcare systems and/or hospital administration
• Great capability to understand the needs of the customers (asking the right questions, challenging status quo) and matching it with our internal capabilities
• Strategic orientation with appropriate use of judgment and risk taking is required.
• The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
• Being proactive in information and innovative solutions seeking to generate insights that serve as a competitive advantage is preferred.
• Coaching/mentoring skills to train and develop staff are required.
• A full understanding of internal processes: Sales, Marketing, Business/Strategic Plan, New Product Development, is preferred.
• Strong Leadership skills, Strong Analytical skills, Project Management
• Integrity & Credo-based Actions
• Results & Performance Driven
• Sense of Urgency, Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming
• Talent Management and Organizational Development
• Big Picture orientation with attention to detail.
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and partnering skills within a matrix environment
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Fluent in English
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)