ADP Client Service Representative Italian, Maternity Leave Cover in Prague, Czech Republic
Client Service Representative with Italian ,
Do you have a passion for Italian? Are you driven by customer satisfaction? And motivated by your personal and professional growth? Join our team at ADP and become a specialist!
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for managers or/and employees of ADP’s Italian speaking clients. He/She is responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
Overall service delivery includes:
- responding to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues;
- being an administrative support for a payroll team (reporting, preparing analysis, translating documents etc.)
The Client Service Representative demonstrates a professional and competent manner.
*- *answers phone calls and inquiry requests,
*- *gathers relevant information and inputs the evidence required IT system,
*- *ensures and oversees that referral information/issue is appropriately forwarded to a relevant service/person,
follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately,
performs other duties as required to meet the customer requirements,
prepares analysis, reports, certificates for the client’s employees
cooperates with team members.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Language skills: Very good command of English (B2), Italian (C1) is a must. Czech language is not a need, basic is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills: Speaks and writes clearly and expresses self effectively in Italian and English
- Customer Focus: Quickly and effectively solves customer problems. Develops trust and credibility with the customer. Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication
- Collaboration: Collaborates with a team to ensure our clients receive excellent service. Expresses positive attitudes. Accomplishes team goals.
- Continual Learning: Learns new and basic Payroll, Tax and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment. Takes basic concepts and apply them to new and more complex situations.
- Organizational Awareness: Understands processes and regulations. Utilizes approved policies and procedures,
- Accountability: Holds him/her-self accountable to requirements and expectations. Takes full responsibility for results.
- IT- *Good PC skills:* Demonstrates computer skills including e-mail, MS Office (especially Excel)
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. LIESI-PR
Requisition #: 95453
Job Title: Client Service Representative Italian, Maternity Leave Cover
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague