Western Union Client Services Investigator in Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Client Services Investigator
Requisition #: 1702394
Client Services Investigator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the close-knit business support function in our Prague office as a Client Services Investigator. Working as an integral part of the client support function the core of your role will be to build and maintain supportive relationships with key stakeholders within the business to ensure that investigative duties are managed and resolved in accordance with our client’s expectations.
• Providing a high level of customer service with a focus on communication, timeliness and data integrity.
• Taking ownership of improvement opportunities through the provision of customer service excellence.
• Maintaining regular communication with internal teams both here in Prague and throughout the global Western Union network communication through various channels.
• Responsibility for the identification and mitigation of risk.
• Process Amendments, Tracers and Recalls
• Investigate Non receipts and Unable To Apply cases to ensure routing is correct reaching out to the relevant banking partners.
What you will need to succeed:
• 2 years experience in a customer service based position or experience within Financial Services and a global organisation
• Czech or Polish native speaker with ability to speak and write in Czech and/or Polish and English
• Capable in usage of MS Office applications and Reporting Tools
• Deadline driven with sense of urgency while managing conflicting tasks
• Self-motivated, team player with strong eye for detail
• Passionate about customer service
What’s in it for you?
An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience. As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition programme.
Ongoing learning and career development opportunities.
An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
What’s it like here?
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference on a global stage.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future - so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organisation where your hard work can make a difference, then please apply for the role – we would love to hear from you!