Concur Client Support Language Analyst - French or German in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Client Support Language Analyst - French or German
Job ID #: 15819
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Customer Support
Department: Global Services-Client Services EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers and colleagues all over the world? As a Client Support Language Analyst, you will assist our internal Client Support Analyst teams with handling case translation and communication in the language spoken by the client administrator (French and/or German). In this role, you will be managing the incoming queries within SLA, but you will also occasionally be a point of contact when calls will be needed with the customers.
As Client Support Language Analyst you will be required to have a good understanding of our products and internal policies. It will also be essential that you show curiosity on how cases are treated by the analyst team and what troubleshooting steps were followed to eventually be able to handle the cases independently in the future.
The Client Support Language Analyst must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Act as an interpreter or translator within the Concur Client Support Analyst teams; translate written material from one language to another, including technical documentation, brochures, etc.
• Maintain a good understanding of the technical and business terminologies in the specific language
• Direct the team’s workflow and client engagements to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with Support
• When appropriate, provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue
• Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies
• Bachelor degree in an IT / technical field or equivalent experience
• Excellent English AND French or German – mandatory
• Previous experience with translation is a plus.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management and prioritization skills, working in a fast moving environment
• Good troubleshooting capabilities / or interest in developing in this sense
• Familiar with Windows OS, basic security and its built-in applications; Linux/Unix experience is a plus
• Experience in utilizing CRM system to track and resolve issues would be an advantage; accounting or finance experience is desired, but not a must have
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.