Honeywell Contract Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Contract Manager will be a part of our international team of Contract Managers and will be responsible for supporting our business
teams with business and contract negotiations across EMEA region.
- Review, draft, negotiate and finalize contracts and other contractual documents with customers
- Identify and mitigate risks connected with non-standard conditions
- Cooperate with and advise internal clients on contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with assigned portfolio of customers
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Master´s Degree in Law or in Business (or equivalent academic education)
- 2+ years relevant experience with international law firm or multinational corporation
- Experience in negotiating projects; you will be a part of negotiation process on daily basis
- Very good knowledge of English; it is connected with an international team you will fall in as well as with negotiation withclients from all over the EMEAI region
- For achieving good results you should have superior communications skills
- Job ID: HRD3480
- Category: Legal
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.