Honeywell Credit Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
The key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers.
- Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers (may include travel) concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business.
- Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s) on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
- Analysis of financial information and/or any other relevant information of assigned customers in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business
- Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between the Credit department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
- Adds value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Actively participate in Cash Calls
- Perform thorough risk assessment for all customers in portfolio and are highly visible across leadership and the organizatio
- Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts
- Maintain credit data in SAP
- Excelent knowledge of English plus other European language (German, Italian, Dutch preferable)
- Directly related experience in finance or accounting preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, credit and collection policies and procedures, and credit risk.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers required.
- Strong PC skills (very good Excel skills) and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.Nonexempt
- Job ID: HRD2020
- Category: Finance
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.