Medtronic Credit Services Representative with German in Prague, Czech Republic
Credit Services Representative with German
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
4 days ago
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Are you interested in having a career in finance and you are proficient user of German language? Do you want to work in multinational and multicultural company that offers you interesting career growth?
Join Medtronic as a Credit Services Representative with German and become a part of a company that improves people's lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A DAY IN LIFE
We are currently looking for a Credit Services Representative to join the expanding Prague Service Centre. As a member of the growing Credit and Collections team, you will provide professional and focused services to Customers and optimize the client’s cash-flow. You will be responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for review of customers’ credit reports and other relevant information in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations.
· Daily interaction with Customers and internal stakeholders as it relates to collections, order release, setting of credit limits and dispute resolution.
· Responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
· High volumes of telephone calls expected.
· Providing accurate and informed responses to customers (internal external) queries through correspondence and telephone contact.
· Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
· Analysis of credit reports in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business.
· Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer reconciliations as necessary.
· Ad-hoc request to work on projects/jobs within the SSC finance team.
· 2 or more years of experience in customer facing roles, preferably in credit/collections
· Fluency in English German (additional languages will be considered an advantage)
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
· Excel skills - intermediate level as a minimum
· Computer literate and previous experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and ideally Access is essential
· Ability to identify problems find appropriate solutions
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to follow procedures and guidelines to successfully maintain a standard required
· This role is target-driven and the candidate must have the ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation, discipline and high standard of work ethic
NICE TO HAVES
· Experience with SAP and FSCM is an advantage
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles and good knowledge of cash collection processes are an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.