Medtronic Credit Services Representative with Polish (6 months contract) in Prague, Czech Republic
Credit Services Representative with Polish (6 months contract)
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
May 24, 2017
We are currently looking for a Credit Services Representative to join the expanding Prague Service Centre. As a member of the growing Credit and Collections team, you will provide professional and focused services to Customers and optimize the client’s cash-flow. You will be responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for review of customers’ credit reports and other relevant information in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations.
· Daily interaction with Customers and internal stakeholders as it relates to collections, order release, setting of credit limits and dispute resolution.
· Responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
· High volumes of telephone calls expected.
· Providing accurate and informed responses to customers (internal external) queries through correspondence and telephone contact.
· Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
· Analysis of credit reports in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business.
· Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer conciliations as necessary.
· Ad-hoc request to work on projects/jobs within the SSC finance team.
· 2 or more years of experience in customer facing roles, preferably in credit/collections
· Fluency in English AND Polish
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
· Excel skills - intermediate level as a minimum
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles and good knowledge of cash collection processes are an advantage
· Computer literate and previous experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and ideally Access is essential
· Ability to identify problems find appropriate solutions
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to follow procedures and guidelines to successfully maintain a standard required
· Experience with SAP and FSCM is an advantage
· This role is target-driven and the candidate must have the ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation, discipline and high standard of work ethic