SAP EMEA Deal Support Specialist - License and Maintenance Software - English and Dutch Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154171
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order-to-Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure-to-Pay, Travel & Expense and Record-to-Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career, development & learning opportunities, a diverse work environment and an international business network for you to learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Software Contracting Department in Prague acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the EMEA and MEE region and supports them with the Deal Approval & Shaping, Contract Creation as well as various other activities which are closely connected to the Software License Deal. The Team supports and processes deals for the small customers, midmarket enterprises and large corporations. The full SAP software product portfolio is our daily business, no matter whether it is our longtime served On-Premise area or new generation - the Cloud. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
• Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers and Partners.
• Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training.
• Contract Validation: Closely cross-collaborate with the international Sales, Pricing and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the contract drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executives and Pricing teams, work with the Revenue Recognition teams to prevent revenue deferrals and ensure final business and contract terms.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Maintenance Transfers etc.).
• Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
• Actively contribute to in-time processing of customers’ sales orders within the SAP systems.
• Answer internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement.
• Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures.
• Independently drive efficiency and process improvements. Support projects, report and monitor activities.
• Archive and maintain all contractual documentation.
• Provide active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a dynamically driven environment.
• At least 1 year experience with software licensing or Deal Support (preferred)
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Dutch
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Diverse and interesting career opportunities in the brand new, state of the art, offices located directly at the metro stop Nove Butovice
• Reaching your full potential as we believe in talents of each of our employees
• Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Great opportunities for professional growth within SAP’s finance organization
Contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/catering allowance, annual leave of 5 weeks, professional education courses, training, cafeteria plan, contribution to sport/culture/leisure activities, occasional home office opportunities, generous shares program, yearly bonuses, paid sick days and fully refunded sick leaves.
We are creating our future by working together in the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building, located directly at the metro stop Nove Butovice. The location encompasses SAP's vision of the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager :„I started with SAP about 9 years ago in Moscow and worked on the different positions in SAP in several countries. You see there are many interesting opportunities at SAP – so do not hesitate to contact us. An interesting and diversified adventure is waiting for you. I am looking forward to meet you in an interview”. Ekaterina
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.