SAP EMEA Local HR Services Associate - functional team (6 month contract) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 150481
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is responsible for the execution of HR processes and transactions according to documented procedures within the HR Global Service Delivery Organization. Local HR Services provides services where unique country support is required while we continue to deliver consistent and standardized services aligned with global initiatives. By combining local labour knowledge and deep process understanding, we are supporting an efficient and compliant HR service delivery.
EMEA Local HR Services is responsible to resolve employee and manager requests, consult employees and carry out operational HR administration across the whole employee life cycle (i.e. onboarding, contractual changes, benefit administration and termination process). Local HR Services Associate cooperates closely with all other teams within HR. HR services are delivered for countries in EMEA region remotely from our Prague office.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Supporting EMEA region remotely from the Prague office
• Responsible for operational side of HR activities
• Regional scanning of HR documents into optical archive
• Processing organizational changes and service requests in HR system
• Administration of contractual changes
• Administration of benefits (pension/life insurance, etc.) aligned across the region
• Standard reporting
• Promotion of HR Shared Service Centre concept and support of local HR communication
• Partner with other HR Service Specialists in EMEA, HR Business Partner and HR Center of Excellence for problem solving and service improvements
• 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in HR
• Experience working in multinational company
• Experience with globalized and standardized processes
• SAP HR system knowledge
• Experience in working in a virtual team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• English - written and verbal fluently are essential
• Previous experience in shared services environment is an advantage
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of HR processes
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Sick days, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, home office work (subject to managers approval), generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.