ADP eTIME Service Center Representative in Prague, Czech Republic
ADP Global eTIME Services is growing and seeking talented, goal-driven and results-oriented eTIME Service Center Representatives.
The primary focus of the eTIME Service Center Representative is to deliver Stellar Service to their assigned book of clients through the total ownership and timely resolution of client inquiries, the day-to-day interaction with clients, the maintenance of client specific documentation, the implementation of small scale client projects, the participation in the product release management activities, the proactive communication of product release information that benefits or impacts the client, and the advocacy of client issues and suggestions as input to the product roadmaps. This will be a physical position in the Prague office. This position may require up to 10% travel.
This position requires language proficiency in English and the prominent regional language (to be defined by open position).
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Excellent client services skills.
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and client.
- Interpret client needs through discovery and analysis.
- Maintains all client data current and updated in the applicable CRM systems or databases.
- Develop product expertise with Enterprise eTIME and business domain expertise with Time and Labor Management concepts and solutions.
- Is able to execute on required process/procedure by using the available knowledge tools.
- Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of time and labor management.
- Applies independent thinking and exercises discretion when brainstorming supportable solutions and contributing to and/or leading initiatives.
- Participate in special projects and other regional initiatives as required by management.
- Conveys client feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience.
- Utilize product expertise to formulate solutions and implement to deliver desired results generating revenue through specialized services billing and coordinate project billing.
- Demonstrates proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting the Time and Labor Management Systems to the client's expectations and satisfaction. This includes but is not limited to data integration interfaces, data collection software and clocks.
- Is innovative in gaining expertise in areas where opportunities to learn and enhance knowledge have not occurred through formal classroom training.
Education:Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience preferred.
- Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
- Preferred experience in relevant industry, as HRIS practitioner and/or with HR/PR system implementations.
- Knowledge of trouble shooting techniques to help resolve common client issues.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of associates, including Sr. Management.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central or Time and Labor concepts desired.
- Coursework toward FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification preferred.
*Generic Skills: *
- Strong Service Orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Collaboration/Relationship Building
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Domain Knowledge/Technical Competency
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Project Communications (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Products/Applications
- Demonstrates Professional Principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Mentoring & Leadership Skills
Requisition #: 91014
Job Title: eTIME Service Center Representative
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Technical/Application Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague