Honeywell Finance Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
- Oversight, manage and further improve the financial processes, controls and their application in accordance with US GAAP, SOX framework and polices.
- Manage business controls compliance for Sarbanes Oxley 404 certification
- Experience developing, driving and implementing business and financial processes
- Quaterly review and compilation of all account reconciliations, representation letters, and internal control scorecards.
- Ensure all service level metrics are being met (i.e.-timely and accurate journal
entries, reconciliations, invoices distributed, credits processed).
- Support the internal and external financial audits (Statutory & Tax)
- Liaison for accounting and internal controls issues and communicating related impacts through the organization/stakeholders.
- Participate the firm projects and initiatives, representing the finance function front of others and business partners (internal/external). Ability to understand accounting and financial processes and to develop working relationships with all parties involved.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to play a key role in developing and implementing new financial systems and process improvements.
- Leading and overseeing 10 direct reports, possess the strong communication and people management skills, provide coaching and guidance to develop young staff and set clear action plans to achieve goals. This position needs to demonstrate a positive role model for the staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related discipline.
• 6+ years of directly related Accounting/Financial analysis experience in progressively responsible roles
• Advanced Finance and Accounting degree, CPA/ACCA or others are desired
• Advanced financial processes and financial reporting knowledge and experience – US GAAP, SOX 404.
• Proficiency in SAP and MS Office (mainly Excel)
• Strong financial overview (“big picture”)
• Business Acumen
• Professional behaviour and appearance
• Strong leadership
• Communication and people managements skills are must
• Proven leader/manager (leading team of minimum of 7 people for at least 2 years)
• Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers
• Sense of urgency, meets deadlines, responds quickly, managing complex situation, stress resistent
• Proactive approach, goals oriented
• Global mindset
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good team player
• Strong project management skillsExempt
- Job ID: HRD1378
- Category: Finance
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.