SAP Finance Operations Manager (Record to Report) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 140907
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
About the role:
The Global Finance Shared Services Organization (GFSSO) belongs to one of the main pillars of Global Finance which is Global Finance Infrastructure. The Global Finance Shared Services Environment allows SAP to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness as well as quality of the finance processes while delivering global end-to-end process standards.
The GFSS R2R DHM leads the GFSS R2R SSC team who is responsible to deliver the best quality services to all internal customers supported by the team. Within GFSSO, the GFSS R2R DHM lead the R2R SSC team in supporting month end closing procedures globally in accordance to SAP Group Accounting Guidelines and in collaboration with GFSS COE Process Groups, other GFSS delivery teams (such as P2P and O2I SSC teams) and other teams within the Global Finance & Administration board area. This role reports directly to the Head of GFSS R2R
Expectations and Tasks
As a GFSS R2R DHM, you will be able to build your leadership skills in leading a delivery team that support the daily operations of R2R. Going forward, you are expected to a catalyst in fostering a close working relationship between your team and the GFSS CoE team in your region. Your team would be required to work in close collaboration with GFSS CoE team on countries as well as process topics. You will also be able to apply your accounting knowledge constantly as you lead the team through the spectrum of R2R topics. At the same time this role offers many development opportunities on other skills and competencies that will help you shape your future career path.
• Build up, manage and lead the GFSS R2R SSC Team.
• Plan, monitor and allocate work volume of the team.
• Guide the GFSS R2R SSC team in delivering towards agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) according Service Item List (SIL).
• Monitoring KPIs and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and quality in service delivery.
• Identifying opportunities for continuous process improvements and driving business process reengineering
• Escalation management
• Supporting integration of new business
• Ensuring SOX compliance
• Project Management
• Driving knowledge management for area of responsibility according to agreed standards
• Working experience with Shared Service Centre (min. 2 years)
• Managerial experience would be an added advantage
• Successfully completed University Degree, or Professionally Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years of practical accounting experience (accounting function in company or audit firm) or at least 5 years of experience in related fields (accounting function in company or audit firm).
Education and Qualification
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Display strong managerial and leadership skills
• Knowledge of IFRS or similar accounting rules and principals
• Competent in using SAP – ISP system.
• Competent in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
• Organized and efficient
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage a diversified (multi-cultural) team
• Self-motivated and able to work under time pressures with accuracy and commitment
• Familiar with SAP accounting processes
What you can expect?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.