J&J Family of Companies FINANCIAL REPORTING & INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST in Prague, Czech Republic
FINANCIAL REPORTING AND INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
Full time permanent contract
Financial reporting and Intercompany Accounting Specialist will make reconciliation of accounts from various areas as subledger accounts, intercompany balances, fixed assets etc. He/She will be part of intercompany processes, reporting processes, will set up financial statements for internal reporting and processes of financial statements reporting and will also support internal auditors with the execution of compliance activities and audit request.
· Execution of Corporate reporting (Lynx & Bravo)
· Flawless execution of Records-to-Report transactional activities
· Closing Activities of Financial Statements: Reconciliations of accounts from various areas (subledger accounts, intercompany balances, fixed assets, automated accounts, …)
· Intercompany Process (transactions with affiliate companies): Intercompany charge out process (invoices and adjustments), Intercompany reconciliations, Processing and posting of intercompany payments and collections (netting), Monitoring postings on Inhouse bank (IHB)
· Setting up of financial statements for internal reporting, including tie out of Reported figures with GL trial balances.
· Processing of financial statements reporting to Headquarters and supplemental information.
· Support internal auditors with the execution of compliance activities and audit requests.
· Ensure assigned processes comply with business, accounting and internal controls standards.
· Analyze R2R process issues and process change requests and make recommendations for sustainable execution and continuous improvements in support of regional governance.
· Strong background in Finance processes including proven experience in Finance operations. Experience in process improvement is a plus
· Solid track record of communication & collaboration and the ability to work in a virtual multicultural environment
· Strong knowledge on the Global Finance procedures (WWP/Bravo)
· Experience in Corporate Reporting (Lynx/Bravo) is an asset
· Practical collaboration with and exposure to global reporting or SSC groups is an asset
· Experience in reporting to and handling complex stakeholder matrix
· Finance, Economics or Management degree
· Fluent in English (written/spoken)
· Highly committed and flexible to maintain adequate engagement in a changing environment.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)