Amazon.com Fraud Investigations Specialist w/ Dutch in Prague, Czech Republic
Fraud Investigations Specialist - w/ Dutch
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build trust of our customers and sellers. Amazon hires the brightest minds, are you one of them?
Amazon is looking for individuals with critical thinking and decision making abilities to join us as Investigation Specialists. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) is to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. Investigate suspicious activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to our customers on the Amazon EU websites.
· Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
If you want to make history and be part of the Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, come and join us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
· Investigators to evaluate buyer or seller transactions/profiles
· Applicants with fluent in English & Dutch language
· These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
· Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
· Knowledge of additional languages would be an advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
· Independent decision making based on data analysis.
· Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment.
· Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment.
· Experience in finance, data analysis, research, translation or training is a distinct advantage
AMZR Req ID: 540557
External Company URL: www.amazon.com