Amazon.com GHRS, Program Manager - Time Solutions in Prague, Czech Republic
As a Program Manager for Time Solutions you will own and execute HR software and service delivery initiatives to build scale, efficiency, and a great employee experience. You will lead cross-functional teams through the design, delivery, and implementation of new tools and services while defining standard work and promoting process optimization. This role is part of a new team being established in EMEA to support the region.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
· Deliver Solutions – Implement global technologies and services to meet long term HR and Payroll business needs; partner with development teams on system design and gap analysis, prioritization of critical initiatives and resources, and make v. buy evaluation
· Project Management - manage the project team throughout the project lifecycle, owning the project plan, team meetings, action and risk tracking, and project status reporting.
· Change Management - Coordinate the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
· Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams
· 3-5+ years of project management experience in large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environments. Time and attendance experience preferred.
· Extreme attention to detail and ability to work across multiple workstreams, and manage a small portfolio of projects. Able to think of all stakeholders and ensure clear communication and rapid issue resolution.
· Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field
· Launch experience for Time and attendance solutions preferred. Kronos Workforce Central strongly preferred.
· International time and labor experience a big plus.
AMZR Req ID: 482718
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com