Microsoft Corporation Global Black Belt Solution Specialist IoT in Prague, Czech Republic
Global Black Belt Solution Specialist IoT
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Global Black Belt Solution Specialist is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on advanced workloads. A Global Black Belt IoT SSP drives revenue and market share by providing customers with insights and solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure IoT services – with special focus on Azure IoT Suite, Azure IoT Hub, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics and HD Insights.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Engage with senior-level line-of-business BDMs as well as senior-level technical contacts as part of a highly solution-oriented sales motion. Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business, key strategies, financial drivers and line of business tactics they are targeting to achieve their business goals. Using this information you will develop and communicate high impact solutions that enable the customer to achieve our mutual objectives.
Partner closely with key stakeholders in the Microsoft field, and will work with them and the partner ecosystem (Hardware, Connectivity, SI and ISV) to drive early, growing, and sustained adoption of Azure IoT solutions. Ensure a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly senior business decision makers.
• Strong, proven track record of consistently holding and exceeding quota using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise customer problems with Line of Business solutions.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
• Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape (AWS, SAP, IBM, Thingworks etc.)
• Strong understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
• Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
• Vertical market experience in one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Logistics, Smart Infrastructure Preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!