SAP Global Payment Team Associate - English and Russian Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 152453
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the GFSS P2P organization, the P2P Finance Operations Associate will be part of the Global Payment Team supporting all payment related activities and according stakeholders, as well as driving the improvement of the global business processes and systems.
This role reports to the Finance Operations Manager for the Global Payment Team and works closely with the associated Global Process Managers, P2P Finance Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
• Manage and ensure P2P related payment activities according to P2P standard processes within GFSS responsibility plus any agreed country specific processes. These include (but are not limited too) - regular payment runs, exceptional payments, payment forecasts, direct debits / standing orders, customer reimbursement and cheque runs, along with any internal bank transfers and tax related payments with bank communication and administration.
• Drive standardization and simplification of in scope company codes and deliver efficiency and quality improvements of payment related operations.
• Preparation of payment related reports, documentation and period-end-delivery for both internal and external purposes for all company codes in scope.
• Ensure that the operated processes and the internal controls are SOX compliant and both tax and legally compliant for the company codes in scope.
• Identify and support continuous payment process improvement opportunities.
• Update Global Payment Process Handbook in cooperation with according Subject Matter Expert.
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Russian
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „I started with SAP in 2013 with a similar position and I made it to the manager position in next three years. The Global Payment Team offers career growth in many different fields of finance giving you the best opportunity for career development. I am looking forward to meeting you in our interview”. Jared
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.