ADP GV Associate Service Center Representative in Prague, Czech Republic
Receive and respond to customer inquiries via telephone and tickets, effectively utilizing the GV application and other internal applications and resources to document, troubleshoot and resolve enquiries/issues
Resolve customer inquiries and escalated issue tickets within prescribed SLAs
Administrative support of a payroll team according to a team and client requirements
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Minimum of a high school diploma (A-level)
- Spanish language –advanced (C1)
- English language – advanced (B2)
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and expresses self effectively in Spanish and English.
- Collaboration: Collaborates with a team to ensure our clients receive excellent service. Expresses positive attitudes. Accomplishes team goals.
- Continual Learning: Learns new and basic Payroll, Tax and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment. Takes basic concepts and apply them to new and more complex situations.
- Organizational Awareness: Understands processes and regulations. Utilizes approved policies and procedures.
- Customer Focus: Quickly and effectively solves customer problems. Develops trust and credibility with the customer.
- Accountability: Holds self accountable to requirements and expectations. Takes full responsibility for results.
- IT: Is familiar with current technology. Demonstrates computer skills including e-mail, MS Office (especially Excel),
- Professionalism: Acts openly and honestly with a professional and mature manner.
Requisition #: 94894
Job Title: GV Associate Service Center Representative
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague