Amazon.com Head of Public Relations Czech Republic in Prague, Czech Republic
Amazon is seeking a self-motivated and creative communications professional to lead PR for Amazon Operations in Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will have extensive external and internal communications experience, an extremely strong bias for action and sense of ownership, and be energized by identifying and rapidly responding to a wide range of complex reputational issues involving multiple internal and external stakeholders. They’ll obsess over details, display poise and sophistication in fast-moving situations, they will be able to work at internet-speed, create and deliver major campaigns, a high level of creativity and extensive experience in dealing with various media formats.
· Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets and related media materials for Amazon’s operations business
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
· Build and maintain relationships with key media
· Effectively represent Amazon as a spokesperson
· Support in delivering the brand and value proposition effectively and enhance employee engagement and recruitment
· Develop and execute communications programs on time and on budget
· Develop and manage the execution of community programs including building relationships with key stakeholders
· Deliver communications counsel to internal executives on both short- and long-term challenges and opportunities
· Research and integrate industry news, trends and compelling angles into PR programs
Personal Qualities and Experience
This is a management position for an individual with a proven track record in external and internal communications strategy development and implementation.
This individual must be able to command respect both within the business unit and be comfortable with working in a matrix, multinational organization.
They will have the influencing skills, political astuteness and commercial acumen to be seen as a trusted advisor to their peers and with external partners.
· Track record of delivery on major external and internal communications campaigns
· 10+ years communications experience in either in-house or agency role
· Good English skills with a high standard of written English Strong project management, communication, time management, organizational skills
· Understanding and experience in working in a CEE region
· People management experience
· Issues management experience at a public company, ideally a large and well-known brand
· An understanding of logistics or a manufacturing background would be helpful
The successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
AMZR Req ID: 556522
External Company URL: www.amazon.com