Medtronic Healthcare Professional Events Coordinator in Prague, Czech Republic
Healthcare Professional Events Coordinator
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Jul 11, 2017
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Are you passionate, organized and proactive individual that enjoys multitasking and making things happen? Do you have experience connected to events management or you have been involved in travel industry?
Join Medtronic as Healthcare Professional Events Coordinator and become a part of a company that improves people's lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
DAY IN LIFE
The Operations coordinator is responsible for managing events related to HCP training and education within Medtronic. Key to the role is to adhere to all compliance and legal regulation when interacting with HCPs and to provide the best customer experience from event management perspective.
Coordinate the Medical Affairs TE event lifecycle:
• Validate and accept the HCP training and education event request from the event requestor
• Raise compliance pre-approval requisition for the event (eCATS)
• Follow up on the approval flow of eCATS
• Draft consultancy contracts for HCPs and follow up on the signature process
• Maintain event documentation in accordance with the local compliance guidelines and legal regulation
• Build and maintain the event registration website
• Organize event logistics for all participants (flights, hotels, restaurant etc.)
• Develop pre-and post-event communications to stakeholders and participants including overview documents, logistical instructions, shipping details, etc.
• Prepare all documents linked to educational grants and donations
• Act as a key contact for the event requestor and key event participants
• Create purchase orders for HCP related costs and ensure that are allocated to the correct country budgets
• Ensure that the HCP related invoices are properly recorded and paid on time
• Provide proof of payment if necessary
• Validate the monthly accruals for HCP costs
• Prepare dashboards, status updates and reports on spend and other quires to the key stakeholders
• Develop/maintain the standard operating procedures and provide trainings when it is necessary
• Actively participate in continuous improvement/board walks and lean sigma problem solving
• University diploma
• At least 1 year event management experience
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
• Problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
• Strong communication skills in English or any other languages if required for the given market
• Teamwork and negotiation skills;
• Flexible and adaptable approach
• Essential business system software knowledge/skill including Microsoft Office, Outlook
• Excellent customer focus
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.