SAP HR Data Management Checklist Associate - English (part-time) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 150642
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding.
By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Data Management Checklist Associate carries about HR administration related processes and transactions for SAP subsidiaries all countries worldwide and makes sure, that all processes are described in available checklists. The Checklist Associate focuses on updates of personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR colleagues. Checklist person will need to adjust and update documentation for our future purposes, make it as simple as possible.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for all HR processes based on required changes
Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that either are a current specialist topic or require learning.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Team work
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organisation
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
• Good written and spoken language skills in English
• No previous experience is required for this position
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.