SAP HR Global Expat Payroll Associate (6 months contract) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 150003
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
In 2004, SAP opened its first shared services center in Europe – SAP Services – in Prague, Czech Republic. SAP Services provides various support services to SAP subsidiaries in Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Processes such as Finance and Administration, Human Resources Operations are run here, from one location. In most cases, our customers are our colleagues. The SAP Shared Services Organization contributes to the overall success of SAP worldwide by enabling all managers and employees to focus on their core activities through delivering excellent support and services. Our Shared Service Centre also acts as a showcase to our customers to promote that “SAP runs SAP”.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Global Expat Payroll Services handle operational HR administration related to Tax processes.
The main focus of this role is to support employees who are traveling due to business reasons and ensure their proper taxation in more than 60 countries around the World.
The HR Global Expat Payroll Associate coordinate tax-administration processes and ensure timely and accurate execution of tasks related to Compensation Administration, Shadow Payroll Process and Tax Payments administration. In this role he / she cooperates with the Global Mobility Team as well as SAP’s external service providers and internal local colleagues in SAP subsidiaries worldwide.
Associate is single point of contact for expatriate tax and payroll processes and acts as an advisor for standard issues and first level escalations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Responsible for the execution of tax and tax equalization payments/refunds in a timely manner for selected countries, collaboration with provider & vendor managers
• Data collection for tax returns
• Support data exchange between local payrolls and external vendor and ensure completion of services in the area of Hypo Tax Withholding, Shadow Payroll Processing and Taxation of Mobility Benefits
• Central reporting / tracking case status for tax return & tax equalization results
• Update all documents necessary for above processes based on required changes
• To conduct quality controls in areas of responsibility, follow-up with stakeholders and address gaps and issues which need resolution at higher level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Professional Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint )
• Fluent in English, other language skills an advantage
• Ability to plan and organize work duties effectively
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Team work in global environment
• Flexible / adaptable
• Enthusiastic / motivated
• Knowledge of SAP systems is a plus
• 1 - 2 year working experience within HR or Finance area
• 1 - 2 year working experience within area of responsibilities /country assignments or mobility preferred
• Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
• Working experience within a Shared Service Centre preferred
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Benefits: - external
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.