SAP HR Global Expat Payroll Associate / Consultant (maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 150001
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The main focus of the HR Global Expat Payroll Services Team is to handle operational tasks related to tax and payroll processes for employees who are traveling abroad due to business reasons in more than 60 countries around the world. This is done in cooperation with Finance, local Payroll and SAP’s selected third party tax and relocation providers. Additionally, the team supports global processes and initiatives with a special focus on SAP’s share plans in strong cooperation with the Global Equity Team.
The HR Global Expat Payroll Associate / Consultant coordinates tax and payroll processes and ensures timely and accurate execution of tasks. In this role he / she cooperates intensively with the Global Equity, Global Mobility Team as well as SAP’s external service providers and internal Finance & HR colleagues in SAP subsidiaries worldwide.
Associate/Consultant is single point of contact for all parties involved and acts as an advisor for standard issues and first level escalations. Furthermore, HR Global Expat Payroll Services actively co-operates on establishing new global processes and projects in the area of responsibilities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Cooperate with Global Equity and Local Payroll contacts to ensure download and upload of Equity data within given deadlines to ensure purchase of shares can be executed on a monthly basis
• Cooperate with Global Equity and Local Payroll contacts to ensure Equity payouts after vesting
• Support monthly reconciliation process with Controlling, Global Equity and Local Payroll
• Responsible for the execution of tax and social security payments/refunds in a timely manner for selected countries, collaboration with provider & vendor managers and local Payrolls
• Support data exchange between local payrolls and external vendor and ensure completion of services in the area of Expat Payroll Services (e.g. Hypo Tax Withholding, Shadow Payroll Processing and Taxation of Mobility Benefits) and execute data collection for tax return process
• Central reporting / tracking case status for tax return & tax equalization results
• Update all documents necessary for above processes based on required changes and participate in new projects and initiatives
• To conduct quality controls in areas of responsibility, follow-up with stakeholders and address gaps and issues which need resolution at higher level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Fluent in English, other language skills (German, Russian, French, Spanish) an advantage
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint ) with special focus on Excel
• Ability to plan and organize work duties effectively
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Team work in global environment
• Professional Communication skills
• Flexible / adaptable
• Enthusiastic / motivated
• Knowledge of SAP systems is a plus
• 2 - 5 year working experience within HR or Finance area
• Working experience with Equity plans preferable
• Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
• Working experience within a Shared Service Centre preferred
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.