SAP HR Global Mobility Consultant (Maternity Cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154514
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Lenka Nedzelska
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Global Mobility Consultant provides line managers, program/project managers, employees, HR Business Partners and Recruiters guidance regarding Mobility services, compliance and policy. The HR Global Mobility Consultant acts as case manager and advisor for all involved stakeholders.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Supports design and implementation of internal cross border staffing processes in close alignment with the finance and consulting organization
• As a case manager, supports consulting projects with country and compliance expertise and drives relocation cases within SAP’s Global Mobility policies and agreed upon service level agreements
• Maintains a robust knowledge and stays informed of global and country specific Mobility topics, especially with regards to immigration, social security, tax and permanent establishment risks. Proactively identifies learning, training and networking opportunities within and outside the organization to further Global Mobility expertise.
• Acts as Country Expert for assigned countries and shares knowledge and expertise within the team and internal customers, including responsibility for proactive updates and input for the internal knowledge database and end-to-end ownership for Global Mobility cases within their area of accountability.
• Responsible point of contact for Line Managers, Program/Project Managers, Employees, HR Business Partners, Recruiters to consult on Global Mobility related matters and foster awareness of Global Mobility topics.
• Acts as an interface between Local HR, Consulting, Finance and the Shared Services Organization.
• Drives strategic partnership by utilizing available technology to support business with relevant Global Mobility data.
• Finds solutions for non-standard cases, inclusive of seeking process exceptions according to Global Mobility guidelines and continuously provides feedback on improvements to global policy and ongoing process.
• Escalates non-standard topics to the appropriate contacts and suggests solutions to all stakeholders involved in a case.
• Provides guidance as required by customers, colleagues and management to aid in business decisions.
• Interacts with Mobility’s Third Party vendors for constant process improvements and optimization of the individual relocations
• Must be attentive to detail and focused on the delivery of high quality services to enhance customer experience. Must show a high level of proficiency in working in a global team environment and demonstrate flexibility and willingness to support other tasks as assigned.
• 3-6 years of relevant work experience
• Consulting and customer service experience
• Work experience in HR and virtual teams
• HR Global Mobility expertise (compliance, processes, policies)
• International experience (living or working abroad)
• Experience working within a global organization
• Project Management experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum)
• Project management skills and experience driving technology driven guided initiatives with a focus on turning theory into action
• Well-developed analytical and organizational skills
• Knowledge in domestic and international compliance matters and interest to broaden knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly quality driven
• Strong sense of urgency
• Highly customer orientated
• Strong ability to work in international & virtual teams
• Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure
• Strong business acumen
• Creativity and innovation
• Excellent escalation management skills
• Excellent presentation & oratory skills
• Advanced Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• General knowledge of SAP systems or other Enterprise Resource Planning systems would be desirable
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Other language skills (German, French, Spanish) as advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing) in other areas of HR
• Gain work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.