SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist - English and French as advantage Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154577
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Recruiter Name: Veronika Markova
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role:
Would you like to support SAP employees who are traveling abroad? Become a member of SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist Team.
Expectations and Tasks
• Work closely with SAP employees planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met
• Consult and advise recruiters in the process of relocation set up for foreign new hire candidates and managers
• Interact with 3rd party providers, including immigration, tax, payroll and relocation service
• Maintain regular contact with other service departments involved in the mobility process including Finance, Payroll, Data Management, HRBPs, Recruiting etc.
• Identify solutions for non-standard cases and share best practices with the team
• Continuously develop specific knowledge related to Mobility topics (e.g.. visa, social security, tax)
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures
Education and Qualification
• Upper-intermediate level written and spoken English, additional language competency would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills (negotiation, de-escalation); both written and verbal
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Flexible / adaptable
• Problem solving
• Experience in administration preferred
• Customer oriented environment experience preferred
What you can expect?
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing) in other areas of HR
• Gain first work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.