SAP HR Organizational Management Associate - English Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154156
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role
The HR Service Associate in Organizational Management (OM) Data team will carry out the core organizational management tasks like Org Management (OM) data maintenance, Position Management (PM) data maintenance and quality monitoring. On top of the core duties the Associate will focus on supporting the OM/PM tasks related to Mergers and Acquisitions, Quality Management and deployment of new tools. It is expected that the Associate will enrich the process optimization and standardization in the OM Data team based on the experience gained in previous teams and strengthen the cross-regional cooperation.
Expectations and Tasks
Beside the standard Process specialist role will need to focus on:
• Organizational Management data maintenance
• Position Management data maintenance
• Organization & Position Management activities within various projects
• Quality Management
• Bring suggestions and drive enhancements in the area of service optimization with focus on cross regional cooperation and service quality feedback tracking
• Deployment of new tools, administration and documentation
• Carry out any other duties or projects as requested by the OM data Manager
• 1 - 3 years experience in HR Services
Education and Qualification
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English language skills
• University degree preferable
• Analytical thinking
• Capability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Effectivity to work in virtual team
• Good communication skills (oral and written) with internal and external parties
• Motivated, works in an independent way
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.